Each Client has individual requirements and the list below enables you to consider which elements you may require Hann Design Studio for. We are happy to carry out a Planning Application only service.
- A free initial consultation regarding your project to discuss your ideas.
FEASIBILITY AND PLANNING
- We provide a feasibility study to investigate whether your project is viable. We look at the parameters of your site (orientation, any existing building(s), access, services, neighbours etc.), develop your brief and produce sketch design options to evolve creative ideas. We can also assist you in obtaining a budget cost for the works.
- We prepare a full planning application for your project and submit it to your Local Authority. We act as agents on your behalf, and liaise directly with the Planning Authority.
- We can act as Principal Designer to comply with your Health and Safety duties under CDM 2015.
- We advise on other consultants that may be required for your project, and how best to procure your building.
- We prepare drawings for submission to the Local Authority Building Control or to an independent Building Control Approved Inspector. This gives you peace of mind that the works will comply with the Building Regulations.
SPECIFICATION AND TECHNICAL DETAILING
- We can write you a full technical specification and produce technical details for the building, to ensure your Contractor has clear information on what and how to build. You will achieve a high level of detailed finish, as we can produce beautiful solutions that will leave you with a project you feel proud to have commissioned.
TENDERING THE WORKS
- To ensure you get the best Contractor you can, for the project, we can pull all the information into a tender package and ask various Contractors to price the works.
- We analyse the returns and report back to you. We consider time (length of programme on site) and quality of the works, in addition to cost.
- We can mobilise construction on a project by holding a meeting between the involved parties, preparing contract documents for the works, issuing information to the Contractor and arranging to handover the site to them.
- We administer the building contract to Practical Completion when the works can be occupied, and later on carry out final inspections as required.